Special Projects Coordinator
Job Title Special Projects Coordinator Posting Number S875P Classification Title
Provides support to the Office of Educational Effectiveness with special projects and research by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist in coordinating program or project planning and implementation, including assessing needs, setting goals and objectives.
2. Assist in implementing a project work plan with measurable outcomes and timely deliverables.
3. Attend meetings as needed to achieve outcomes and produce timely deliverables.
4. Provide support to participants; serve as a liaison; act as a resource person by performing research, analyzing information, providing documentation, and preparing reports.
5. Verify and analyze the accuracy of all data and information used or generated by project; resolves any discrepancies or problems.
6. Assist in maintaining proficiency on the student information system (Jenzabar CX) and related software.
7. Coordinate with the Director of Curriculum, Director of Special Projects, Director of Teaching and Learning Center, and the Director of Institutional Research in the processes specific to the office.
8. Support the day-to-day operations of the Associate Provost for Educational Effectiveness as needed.
9. Complete special projects as directed by the Provost or his designees.
10. Support record-keeping operations of the Office of Educational Effectiveness and generate reports as needed.
Other duties may be assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Ability to use independent judgment, and to manage and impart confidential information.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Excellent telephone courtesy, knowledge and experience.
Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and/or special events.
Knowledge of standard budgeting and expenditure control procedures and documentation.
Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS : Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Open Date 02/25/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6350 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Academic Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Institutional Research & Planning Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside