Director of Campus Technologies (Williams Bay, WI)
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: The Director of Campus Technologies GWC supports learning by providing technical hardware and software support for the GWC campus computers, printers, classroom technology and related devices.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- NetYork+, A+ or MCP preferred
- Minimum three years of experience in desktop support role.
- Imaging of operating systems using software such as Clonezilla, Fog, WDS, and MDT.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory.
- Strong knowledge of client I server and cloud based technologies.
- Knowledge of change management processes.
- Knowledge of single sign on systems like Okta and ADFS
- Experience with cloud based collaboration software like Office 365 or G Suite
- Experience working in an environment with a ticketing system.
- General TCP/IP troubleshooting.
- Experience with working in an environment with print management solutions.
- Experience supporting projectors and smartboards in a classroom environment.
- Experience with VDI concepts a plus.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft and Apple operating systems.
- Sound judgment and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication skills.
- Quick learner with great prioritization skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and be dependable.
- Ability to accept divergent views while maintaining a constructive working relationship with other team members.
- Ability to work day, evening, or weekend shifts as appropriate based on staffing needs.
- Able to interact verbally in person, over telephone and via written and electronic media.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to move about campus and other locations.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
firstname.lastname@example.org - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Instructional Technology & Design (Campus) Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora