Research Coordinator II
The section of Gastroenterology & Hepatology is looking to hire a Research Coordinator II to coordinate day to day research projects for Dr. Jason Hou’s grants & clinical trials. The primary focus of duty will be clinical research trials around Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, including duties mentioned below. The candidate will coordinate day to day activities of protocols and trial management, including intake, screening, and data analysis.
- Interviews, screens, and recruits patients for multiple ongoing clinical trials: explains process and procedures to educate the participant regarding research study.
- Schedules research participant for tests and procedures, such as laboratory tests, x-rays, and other studies specific for the research protocol.
- Corresponds with patient throughout the study.
- Performs venipunctures, EKGs/ECG’s, and obtains vital signs on study participants.
- Collects, processes, ships, and maintains paperwork for blood and/or biological specimens according to procedures outlined in study protocol.
- Collects and maintains paperwork, including patient consent form for research studies.
- Provides detailed patient information for study, including scheduling for follow-ups.
- Maintains study records and regulatory IRB documents for research study.
- Orders research supplies and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Pediatrics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston