One-Stop Training Coordinator
SALARY: $48,500.00 Annually
OPENING DATE: 2/24/2021
CLOSING DATE: 3/10/2021 11:59 PM
UNIT: Administrative – Special Projects/Grants
DEPARTMENT: Continuing Education
REPORTS TO: Director, Career Training Center
This position supports the Middlesex College One-Stop Operator Contract for the County of Middlesex Workforce Development Board. This is an on-site position at the New Brunswick, Perth Amboy, and satellite locations at the County of Middlesex Workforce Development Board.
1. Arranges for technical assistance to customers (job seekers and businesses) regarding use of numerous programs designed to deliver services online.
2. Maintains technology equipment including PCs, Laptops, projectors, and similar devices.
3. Provides staff support for setting up and operating technology equipment needed to facilitate meetings, training sessions, classes, and other events.
4. Provides management and staff with technical assistance on virtual services to customers via platforms such as Zoom, GoToMeeting, DocuSign, Metrix Learning, Microsoft Dynamics, and other similar online platforms.
5. Assists with design and implementation of online and virtual programs, courses, and services.
6. Facilitates staff training and development sessions pertinent to virtual and remote services.
7. Assists in development and implementation of virtual-satellite One Stop locations throughout Middlesex County.
8. Manages Workforce Development Office online customer training program (Metrix).
9. Assists with development, implementation, and management of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
10. Develops Dashboards that summarize program performance in real time using Microsoft Power BI or similar program.
11. Serves as Workforce Development Office liaison to State and County IT Departments.
12. Assists in daily oversight of One Stop Operations staff as needed.
13. Attends meetings as specified by federal, state, and local funding authorities as determined by WDB.
14. Prepares monthly activities report.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree
• Two years of IT Help Desk Support background or similar experience
• One year of experience working with distance/online learning
• One year of experience in technical communication, writing, and end-user training
• One year of strong experience using and presenting with synchronous tools, such as: Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Adobe Connect, etc.
• Strong PC skills with knowledge of MS Office and CRM product
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Experience with a Learning Management System
• Strong content authoring software skills in Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe and Creative Cloud Suite, Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
• Experience designing and developing corporate or continuing education training
• Experience in instructional design
DURATION: Until June 30, 2022
LOCATION: On-site position at the New Brunswick and Perth Amboy One-Stop Offices and its satellite offices
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, some evenings and weekends
RETIREMENT PLAN: Pension Eligible
Any Middlesex College employee hired after September 1, 2011 will have to meet the New Jersey residency law requirement.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Edison
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Edison
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in Edison
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Edison
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Edison