Mental Health Therapist-Sharpe -88199
POSITION SUMMARY : Under general supervision, the Mental Health Therapist (MHT) performs full-performance level inpatient mental health clinical services. This position involves the application of principles, methods and theories of counseling, psychotherapy, human development, learning theory, group and family dynamics, rehabilitation and the etiology of mental illness and dysfunctional behavior to render professional counseling services to individuals and groups. Work is typically performed as part of an interdisciplinary team and is evaluated by the improvement of client status during treatment. Mental Health Therapist will exercise considerable latitude to choose methods and approaches.Patient populations include Forensic- Competency to Stand Trial restoration or IDD
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or Education.
- One (1) year full-time or equivalent part-time or volunteer experience working with the mentally ill.
Please click on the link below to open and review the detailed job description and minimum qualifications:
Mental Health Therapist - Sharpe Hospital
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here .
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Valley Chapel
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Valley Chapel
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Valley Chapel
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Valley Chapel
- Social Work & Human Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Valley Chapel