ATSU - Director of Assessment and Accreditation
A.T. Still University's Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine (ATSU-KCOM) is seeking a Director of Assessment and Accreditation on the Kirksville, Missouri, campus. This position reports to the Associate Vice President Academic Affairs. The Director manages the operations and staff of the Office of Assessment and Accreditation (OAA). The OAA is responsible for oversight and support of assessment, accreditation, and quality improvement efforts throughout the university. This includes collection, organization, analysis, and storage of both program-level assessment data related to their learning outcomes and university-level assessment data related to institutional-level learning outcomes known as the Core Professional Attributes (CPAs). The OAA is also responsible for managing the program review process, supporting the University-wide Assessment Committee(UWAC), assembling the Dean's Annual Reports, administering evaluation surveys on the Deans and the SVP-AA, providing guidance and review for discipline accreditations, and providing operational support for ATSU's accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission.
Major Job Duties
- Leads, supervises, and evaluates OAA staff members responsible for assessment, accreditation, data management, and other duties, keeping them organized, on task, on time, and in appropriate communication with university constituencies in need of their input and/or support.
- Assures all program accreditations are proceeding on schedule and addressing their discipline standards in mid-term reports and self-study reports; provides facilitation and support to programs' accreditation personnel as needed.
- Leads accreditation activities related to ATSU regional accreditation from the HLC: compiling a re-affirmation assurance argument and 4 year mid-cycle report, and leading the Quality Initiative.
- Guides and implements the academic program review process across all schools and colleges of ATSU.
- Supports the annual Assessment Series, the University-wide Assessment Committee, and its subcommittees.
- Assures all educational and co-educational programs have functional assessment plans collecting results for both programmatic and institutional outcomes, and participating in the IMAP process.
- Collaborates with ITS on selection and use of assessment and data management software systems.
- Collaborates with the Institutional Research Department to collect, analyze, and report data.
- Distributes, collects, and finalizes the Dean's Annual Data reports.
- Oversees creation, administration, and reporting of annual performance surveys on the Deans and SVP-AA.
- Annually updates the OAA webpages.
- Oversees creation and reporting for course evaluation, exit survey and alumni survey data related to the CPAs.
- Doctoral degree in Education, Assessment, or related area
- Knowledge of Educational philosophies, assessment methodologies, statistics, data management, and analysis
- Ability to organize, analyze and synthesize data
- Expertise in managing databases and using database management software systems
- Personnel and budget management skills
- Professional in behavior and appearance
- Efficient and organized
- Goal oriented and focused on completion
- Calm and collegial
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Kirksville