Executive Administrative Assistant - (STA006975)
Coordinates, directs and manages the office of a top university executive limited to a Vice Chancellor/Vice President, Asst Vice Chancellor/Vice President, Vice President, Assoc Vice President, Asst Vice President or Dean.
- Coordinates and manages the daily schedule of the university executive with internal and external parties, which includes staff, university administrators, alumni, students, Board of Regents, government officials and community leaders.
- Maintains appointment/meeting schedule and calendar.
- Makes travel arrangements, screens all in-coming telephone calls, and sorts and prioritizes mail.
- Drafts routine responses to correspondence as needed.
- Functionally supervises projects in the office of the executive.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions and meetings with executive staff members and outside individuals.
- May supervise secretarial and clerical staff in the office.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 5 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.
Experience may be counted in lieu of education.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Chief Academic Officers & Vice Presidents Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston