Electrical Instructor - Part Time
Electrical Instructor - Part Time Daley College Consider joining Daley College's Professional and Personal Development Department as a Part-Time Electrical Instructor. Daley College is seeking an Electrical Instructor to teach for the Spring 2019 Semester. In this position you will be responsible for providing and sustaining an effective learning environment for every student through well-prepared classes, relevant assignments, fair and holistic assessment of learning, clear documentation and feedback on student progress, and support of academic success for all students. Continuing Education and Professional & Personal Development non-credit courses are available for students seeking occupational skills or personal enrichment. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safeguards materials, records, and equipment.
- Promotes and Maintains a Positive Learning Environment.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge and understanding of all school policies, and adheres to and upholds their implementation and enforcement.
- Convenes all assigned classes in accordance with their start and end times.
- Maintains a safe environment for all students, faculty, and staff.
- Participates in campus-wide initiatives in support of recruitment, retention, graduation, and other institutional effectiveness goals on an individual and team basis.
- Attends school functions including staff meetings, in-service training, faculty meetings, orientation, graduation, and special student activities and school events as required. Maintains appropriate confidentiality when working with students, records, and administrative staff.
- Interacts with students and fellow employees in a courteous, professional, and positive manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the field of instruction.
- Experience with AC+DC drives, relay logic, PLC troubleshooting and wiring terminations.
- Experience with circuit analysis and preventative maintenance techniques.
- Industry certification in field of instruction if required by industry, or demonstrated knowledge equivalent to the certification.
- 2 years of experience in academic instruction in a post-secondary environment.
- 2 years of industry experience in the field of instruction.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago