Advanced Manufacturing Instructor - Part Time
ADVANCED MANUFACTURING INSTRUCTOR PART TIME DALEY COLLEGE Consider joining Daley College’s Continuing Education Department as a Part-Time Advanced Manufacturing Instructor. You will have the opportunity to inspire, motivate, and empower others to succeed while teaching in Daley’s new manufacturing instruction facility. The Manufacturing, Technology and Engineering Center (MTEC) at Daley College houses top-of-the-line equipment, including: metrology, electronics, fluid power, robotics, welding, CNC, CAD labs, additive fabrication equipment and more. Daley is working to expand programming for community members who want to increase their skills and enhance their job opportunities. We are hiring for a variety of courses offered throughout the year. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop curriculum and lesson plans that enhance the personal and professional goals of students.
- Design classroom instruction utilizing different methods and teaching styles.
- Communicate effectively with diverse students and staff.
- Integrate current industry standards into instruction and bring professional experiences into the classroom through hands-on activities.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and empower students.
- Adhere to City Colleges of Chicago code of ethics, board rules and policies and procedures.
- Associate’s degree or higher.
- Professional experience in advanced manufacturing or engineering.
- One year teaching and/or training experience in appropriate discipline preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse group of students and staff.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Part Time jobs in Chicago