Consider joining Daley College as a part time English
Tutor. When you join Daley College, you will be be able to assist
students in their academic journey and have the opportunity to
inspire, motivate, and empower students to succeed. As a tutor This
position bridges the gap between the college and the needs of the
student and helps students make academic progress, while promoting
independent learning and self-reliance.
Qualifications - External
- Provides academic assistance to assigned tutees, either in a
group or individually.
- Establishes liaison with the instructor and works under the
instructor’s direction to assist the student.
- Attends periodic training sessions given by staff members to
increase competency in working with students.
- Maintains records on each student who is being tutored,
including follow-up and periodic assessment.
- Schedules tutoring appointments.
- Provides evaluations and other reports as required by
- Helps students develop positive attitudes toward learning and
studying and helps students develop a high level of motivation in
- Assists students in achieving a better understanding of
specific subject material and in improving academic capabilities in
- Helps students develop the study skills necessary for academic
- Establishes and maintains rapport with the assigned
- Assists in designing and implementing class cooperative
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in English.
- Possess excellent communication skills, and the ability to work
with a diverse student body.
- Must be self-directed and able to complete assignments in a