Computer Skills (G Suite) Instructor
Computer Skills (G Suite) Instructor Continuing Education City Colleges of Chicago (CCC), the largest community college system in Illinois, is made up of seven colleges and five satellite sites, providing more than 70,000 students each year access to a quality, affordable education. CCC supports students in meeting their goals – whether that is pursuit of a credential to head into or advance in the workforce, an associate degree with the intention to transfer to a four-year college, free GED or ESL courses, or continuing education. CCC seeks candidates committed to our students’ success and offers a unique opportunity for faculty and staff to have a lasting impact in our students’ lives. PRIMARY OBJECTIVE City Colleges of Chicago Continuing Education is seeking instructors for our G Suite (Google) classes at seven campuses across the city, who will provide students with basic skills in Google programs and applications. If you have a passion for teaching and learning, and are committed to the mission of the community college, consider joining our team.
- Instruct students in the use of the Google suite (G Suite) applications.
- Fulfill assigned schedule, maintain accurate student attendance and grade records.
- Establish clear goals and objectives, outlines, and lesson plans.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet student's varying needs and interests.
- Develop and revise course and instructional materials as necessary.
- Proficiency in Google programs and applications. G Suite instructor certification preferred.
- Teaching experience preferred but not required.
- Completion of a high school diploma or GED required. Completion of at least two years at an accredited college preferred.
- Ability to interact effectively with various personality types.
- Strong communication skills -- written, verbal, and platform.