M.S. in Instructional Systems Design and Performance
The Citadel’s Zucker Family School of Education (ZFSOE) is
establishing a pool of applicants to fill potential part-time
temporary online teaching positions within the M.S. in
Instructional Systems Design and Performance Improvement Program.
All adjunct positions are per session appointments. The program is
seeking adjuncts with expertise to develop and facilitate the
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- ISPI-560 Performance Improvement, Systems Assessment, and
- ISPI-565 Product Development and Performance Improvement (with
Articulate Storyline expertise)
- ISPI-535 Coding and Digital Applications
- Abiding by and upholding the Citadel’s mission, policies, and
- Utilizing effective online teaching and learning
- Preparing course materials and syllabi in accordance with
program standards and in collaboration with the program
- Being available to students for individual consultation,
providing constructive feedback, and submitting final grades by the
specified due date.
A doctoral degree in Instructional Design or a closely related
field is required. Previous online teaching experience is required.
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Exceptional
interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Experience in designing online courses and materials is
In addition to the online application, please provide a cover
letter and CV.
Feb 23 2021 Eastern Standard Time