INTERPRETATION AND TRANSLATION SKILLS INSTRUCTOR - PT
INTERPRETATION AND TRANSLATION SKILLS INSTRUCTOR PART TIME
Consider joining Daley College’s Continuing Education Department as a Part-Time Interpretation and Translation Skills Instructor. You will have the opportunity to inspire, motivate, and empower others to succeed and support their communities by making information readily available in their native language through written translation or bilingual interpretation. Daley is working to expand programming for community members who want to increase their skills and enhance their job opportunities. We are hiring for a variety of courses offered throughout the year.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop curriculum and lesson plans that enhance the personal and professional goals of students.
• Design classroom instruction utilizing different methods and teaching styles.
• Communicate effectively with diverse students and staff.
• Integrate current industry standards into instruction and bring professional experiences into the classroom through hands-on activities.
• Ability to inspire, motivate and empower students.
• Adhere to City Colleges of Chicago code of ethics, board rules and policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Fluent in written and spoken Spanish preferred
• Professional experience and/or certification in interpretation and/or translation preferred.
• One year teaching and/or training experience in appropriate discipline preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse group of students and staff.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in CCC!
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Humanities Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- English as a Second Language Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Foreign Languages & Literatures Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Chicago