Bilingual Family Education Instructor - Part Time
BILINGUAL FAMILY EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR (SUMMER) PART TIME
Consider joining Daley College Continuing Education Department as a Part-Time Bilingual Family Education Instructor (summer). You will have the opportunity to inspire, motivate, and empower others through bilingual thematic arts and culture-based learning opportunities that serve families. Daley College's Continuing Education Department is seeking an engaging, energetic and patient instructor to lead discussions and projects with adults and youth virtually. The instructor will co-develop and implement appropriate and engaging activities by taking into consideration the unique abilities and interests of participants.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with a collaborative team to design virtual thematic
programming for children, youth and families.
- Ability to teach using different methods and teaching styles,
or virtual instruction, adapting the lessons to meet students’ needs and
- Familiarity with teaching strategies integrating arts and
- Ability to nurture group identity and inspire, motivate and
empower participants in a safe and welcoming online
- Adhere to City Colleges of Chicago code of ethics, board rules
and policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred in the areas of education, bilingual education, arts and/or culture
- Bilingual proficiency (Spanish-English) required
- One year teaching and/or training experience in appropriate discipline preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diverse group of students and staff
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for you interest in CCC