Continuing Education-Resiliency Training Instructor (Part Time)
CONTINUING EDUCATION – RESILIENCY TRAINING INSTRUCTOR (PART TIME)
Olive-Harvey College is looking for Continuing Education Instructors to delivery Resiliency Training. Continuing Education non-credit courses are available for individuals seeking occupational skills or personal enrichment. If you have passion for teaching and learning, consider joining our team.
- Provide training on Mental Health, Nutrition and Wellness, and Financial Literacy
- Provide classroom, hands-on, and scenario-based instruction
- Plan, prepare and deliver instruction and facilitate the learning of students.
- Ability to teach using different methods and teaching styles, ensuring that participants are fully engaged.
- Preparation and completion of administrative reports/requirements relevant in-service training
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required
- One year teaching and/or training experience in Mental Health, Nutrition, or Financial Literacy
- Must be able to develop, prepare and present information.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Experience with working different officer support groups
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thanks for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!