ADVANCED MANUFACTURING INSTRUCTOR PART TIME
Consider joining Daley College’s Continuing Education Department as
a Part-Time Advanced Manufacturing Instructor with a focus in Food
Manufacturing. You will have the opportunity to inspire, motivate,
and empower others to succeed while teaching in Daley’s new
manufacturing instruction facility. The Manufacturing, Technology
and Engineering Center (MTEC) at Daley College houses
top-of-the-line equipment, including: metrology, electronics, fluid
power, robotics, welding, CNC, CAD labs, additive fabrication
equipment and more. Daley is working to expand programming for
community members who want to increase their skills and enhance
their job opportunities. This posting is focused on food
manufacturing and this person will help implement this new
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop curriculum and lesson plans that enhance the personal
and professional goals of students.
- Design classroom instruction utilizing different methods and
- Communicate effectively with diverse students and staff.
- Integrate current industry standards into instruction and bring
professional experiences into the classroom through hands-on
- Ability to inspire, motivate and empower students.
- Adhere to City Colleges of Chicago code of ethics, board rules
and policies and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Thank you for your interest in CCC
- Associate’s degree or higher.
- Professional experience in advanced manufacturing or
engineering in the area of food manufacturing including experience
- Production processes in food manufacturing
- Quality processes in food manufacturing
- Sanitation processes in food manufacturing
- Health and Safety practices in food manufacturing
- One year teaching and/or training experience in appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with
diverse group of students and staff.