Culinary Arts Adjunct Faculty
This position will instruct Nutrition for Culinary Professionals and is designed to teach nutrition principles in planning menus and recipes.
Olympic College, an award-winning college on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State, strives to attract faculty who will help accomplish the college mission of helping students succeed. Olympic College seeks to recruit faculty who will enthusiastically support the College's commitment to the academic success for all of our students, including first-generation students, students of color, students with disabilities, military veterans, students of varying age, students of diverse sexual orientations, and gender expressions, and students of diverse socio-economic backgrounds. Olympic College seeks applicants who are dedicated to student-centered learning, closing achievement gaps, leading diversity and social justice learning opportunities, and employing data-informed decision making in their instruction. As an Achieving the Dream institution, the college is part of a network of more than 220 colleges, each committed to helping students achieve their college and career goals.
Click the "How to Apply" button for more information.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Nutrition Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton
- English as a Second Language Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Bremerton