Head Coach - Women's Rugby
Job Summary/Basic Function
The Women's Rugby Head Coach will be responsible for leading the Women's Rugby program.
• Direct the Women's Rugby program, including but not limited to: overseeing the budget, development of effective practice and game plans, supervision of coaching staff, approved fundraising, recruiting qualified student-athletes while monitoring their academic success.
• Completing the ancillary duties as assigned once the duty is determined.
• Commitment to University, Great Lakes Valley Conference (GLVC) or other conference affiliation and NCAA rules and regulations.
*This is not a full-time coaching position. As such the position is paid via stipend and not benefit-eligible.*
• Bachelor degree
• Thorough understanding of the game and technical aspects in the sport of rugby
• The ability to effectively teach team and individual skills connected with team and player development
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
An offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background and drug screening.
Applicants requiring University sponsorship to obtain employment authorization will not be considered for this position.
Maryville University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, disability, gender, genetic information, marital status, national origin, race/color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. This extends to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruiting, hiring, training, on-the-job treatment, promotion, layoff, and termination.
Advertised: February 23, 2021