Adjunct Professor, Paralegal
Adjunct Professor, Paralegal
Multiple Campus Locations, (Frisco, McKinney, Plano)
McKinney, Texas, 75071
We are searching for an experienced Adjunct Professor, Paralegal
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach courses in accordance with the schedule of classes and follow the approved course descriptions and syllabi established by the Division faculty and administered by the Associate Dean/Director.
- Teaching assignments may be on one or more of the college's campuses or off-site locations and may include evening and weekend programs. Collin College is not hiring for on-line instruction at this time.
- May include Dual Credit courses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance with college policies, procedures and Core Values.
Juris Doctorate degree from a regionally accredited institution andan active Texas law licensewith a minimum of five (5) years nonteaching experience in a law practice.
Experience in bankruptcy, intellectual property and real property. Must have a patent bar license teaching intellectual property.
***This is a Security Sensitive position. Therefore, candidates will be subject to a criminal background check. ***
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
ALL applicants (internal and external) applying for faculty positions MUST attach a copy of their qualifying transcripts. Faculty applications that do not have the appropriate transcripts attached will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered.
Please note,our part-time faculty positions are posted continuously based on anticipated need and student enrollment. If the division has a need for additional part-time faculty for a future assignment and you are selected to continue to the next phase of the hiring process, you will be contacted directly by the department chair to schedule an interview.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of the positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Fair Labor Standards Act (exempt/non-exempt) is designated by position. The employer actively supports Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations.
Employment Type: Part-time Adjunct Faculty
Compensation Type: Hourly
Compensation Range: $51.16 - 60.19
For any employment questions, please contact HR at (972) 985-3783 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Collin College provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- English & Literature Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Foreign Languages & Literatures Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Part Time jobs in McKinney