Lecturer - Family and Community Health, School of Nursing
Maternal/Infant Women’s Health Nursing - Medical Surgical Nursing
West Virginia University
School of Nursing
West Virginia University School of Nursing invites applications for a Non-Tenure Track Lecturer. This is a part-time FTE 0.25, nine-month, non-benefits eligible Clinical Lecturer Faculty position . This position will report to the Chair of the Family/Community Health Department.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
- Clinical teaching in the BSN programs. In addition to clinical teaching, other formats of teaching, including traditional classroom instruction, skills lab, small group, and simulation teaching may be included.
- Advising students in the BSN program.
- Initial appointment requires experience in maternal/infant women’s health sufficient to demonstrate professional competence and experience in general medical setting.
- Rank and salary commensurate with education, professional background, and experience.
- Master’s degree (MSN) in nursing and one (1) year of professional nursing practice experience or Bachelor's degree (BSN) with ten (10) years of experience.
- Evidence of current experience in maternal/infant women’s health practice sufficient to demonstrate professional competence.
- Applicants with two (2) years of teaching experience in nursing are encouraged to apply.
- Required to have unencumbered WV RN License by position start date.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Electronic submission of application with current vitae, and contact information for three professional references can be made at: https://wvu.taleo.net/careersection/faculty/jobdetail.ftl?job=16389 .
For more information: https://nursing.wvu.edu/
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff, and students, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability, or Veteran status.