Performance Management Consultant
Performance Management Consultant
Job Title Code
Salary Range (Full-Time)
$65,000 - $104,000 (dependent on experience and other considerations)
Hourly Rate (Part-Time)
$31.25 per hour
Work location is TBD
Dallas College has a strong institutional commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its faculty and staff, and strongly encourages candidates to apply who will enrich Dallas College’s academic and culturally inclusive environment.
The Performance Management Consultant develops and executes programs and projects to evaluate, measure, and improve employee performance. Analyzes the impact of employee performance interventions on organizational performance and provides reports to management.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Knowledge and experience with performance management systems.
· Must be highly skilled with the analysis and implementation of performance management programs.
· Excellent writing skills with specific attention to detail and demonstrated experience drafting polished and professional guidelines, procedures, and communication.
· Must have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a busy and deadline-oriented office.
· Ability to work effectively as a team member in a multi-cultural environment.
· Able to perform duties with minimal work direction.
· Must be ethnical and able to maintain confidentiality of information related to performance management.
· Ability to quickly ramp-up and understand problems and provide solutions.
· Strong on relationship and consensus building, influencing skills and working with a variety of diverse stakeholders.
· A demonstrated willingness to engage in professional development activities to develop and improve new and current skills, and to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization.
· Open to change and applies creative thinking to develop solutions based on new methods and technologies.
· Strong skills in Microsoft Office programs, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with diverse individuals at all levels of the organization.
· The ability to develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds is required.
· Able to provide excellent customer service.
Normal physical job functions performed within a standard office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with physical challenges to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree plus four (4) years’ work-related experience. Official transcripts required.
· Two (2) additional years of directly related full-time work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
· Must have a current and valid Texas driver’s license to travel to offsite locations.
· ***Will be subject to a criminal background check. Some positions may be subject to a fingerprint check.***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· The Performance Management Consultant will develop, implement, and evaluate performance management guidelines that support improving the organizational alignment with performance management and succession planning efforts.
· Keeps abreast of developments in the field by engaging in professional development activities.
· Responsible for the administration, organization, and coordination of Dallas Colleges’ performance management programs to ensure employee understanding of performance measures, job expectations, clarity of goals and objectives, and performance results.
· Lead change necessary to evolve the culture and the behaviors of leaders and employees that move towards a more progressive approach to managing performance.
· Assist both internal and external stakeholders with creating team goals and competencies that align with the strategic goals and objectives of Dallas College.
· Collaborate with Human Resources team members to implement a performance management system that produces meaningful, specific, measurable, aligned, realistic and time sensitive objectives and competencies.
· Collaborate with Human Resources team members and other departments to create succession strategies and plans that align with key business objectives.
· Communicate, train, and provide guidance and tools to supervisors and employees to accomplish performance objectives.
· Conduct facilitation sessions as needed, including the development of materials or other program documentation.
· Analyze existing program to determine on-going ability to support the stated objectives.
· Develop or revise plans, procedures for performance management as needed.
· Completes required Dallas College professional development training hours per academic year.
· Performs other job duties as requires.
Reports to: Senior Director, Talent
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Incumbents may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
Dallas College is part of an equal opportunity system that provides education and employment opportunities without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Dallas College complies with the Americans with Disabilities and Veterans Act.
Advertised: 22 Feb 2021 Central Standard Time
Applications close: 4 Mar 2021 11:55 PM Central Standard Time