Associate/ Assistant Professor of Fine Arts
Fashion Design and Garment Manufacturing.
Designing Ornaments and Jewelry.
- D./MSc in the field of specialization (Bachelor's degree should be in the same field of general specialization) from a recognized university.
- 3-5 years teaching /research experience in a recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field
- Has research publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Has a strong and broad experience in curriculum development, accreditation process, institutional partnership/linkages, academic advising, strategic and operational planning, quality management, and organization of conferences, seminars, workshops, and exhibitions.
- Has experience in establishing, managing, and supervising production units for the garment & ornaments industry.
- To pass the personal interview according to the University's criteria.
Applicants should submit a formal application letter, curriculum vitae, educational and experience certificates (including reference contact information), letter of experience, electronically through the following email:
Please note: To include the Position code (ART) in the subject of the email.