Assistant/Associate Professor of Solar-Hydrogen Technology
Solar-hydrogen Technology, Semiconductor fabrication, and design, Fuel cell technologies, Hydrogen technology, or any related specialization.
The applicant is expected to have the following:
- Ph.D. in the field of specialization from a recognized university.
- Should have a number of publications in international and reputed academic journals.
- Demonstrated and sustained excellent leadership and planning.
- Strong English language skills.
- To pass the personal interview according to the University's criteria.
Applicants should submit a formal application letter, curriculum vitae, educational and experience certificates (including reference contact information) electronically through the following email:
Please note: The Position code (SOLAR ) should be included in the email subject.
Apply for Assistant/Associate Professor of Solar-Hydrogen Technology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly