Associate/Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Data Science/Analytics
- Big Data
- Machine Learning
- Internet of Things
- Data Mining
- Block Chain
- Ph.D./MSc in the field of specialization (Bachelor's degree should be in the same field of general specialization) from a recognized university.
- 3-5 year teaching /research experience in a recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field
- 5-10 research publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Has a strong and broad experience in curriculum development, accreditation process, institutional partnership/linkages, academic advising, strategic and operational planning, quality management, and organization of conferences, seminars, workshops, and exhibitions
- Has the potential to establish an active research program involving undergraduate and Master's-level students,
- Maintain a dynamic extramurally funded research program in an area of the candidate’s expertise.
- Knowledge of contemporary teaching practices and E-learning.
- To pass the personal interview according to the University's criteria.
Applicants should submit a formal application letter, curriculum vitae, educational and experience certificates (including reference Contact information), letter of experience, electronically through the following email:
Please note: The Position code (F-CS) should be included in the email subject.
Apply for Associate/Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly