Lecturer of Chemistry - Chemistry & Physics
TROY UNIVERSITY is a comprehensive public institution serving more than 20,000 students worldwide at four campuses in Alabama, multiple sites throughout the United States, multiple international locations, and through an extensive online learning program.
Troy University is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Lecturer of Chemistry - Chemistry & Physics:
The Lecturer position in the Department of Chemistry & Physics is a temporary, non-tenure track position and is responsible for teaching chemistry lecture and lab courses and actively engaging in service to the Department and the University at large.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry
- Demonstrated ability to teach
- Strong collaborative skills
Please visit our website at www.troyuniversityjobs.com for further details and information on how to apply.
Troy University is an EEO/AA employer
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Chemistry & Biochemistry Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy
- Physics & Space Sciences Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Troy