AVP of Finance, Budgets & Financial Planning
Position Overview: This position supports the college by producing institution-wide reports, managing data for program evaluations, and providing information and data to external higher education agencies, including NECHE, IPEDS, CUPA, CIRP, and Clearinghouse. The Senior Director will also assist in managing and providing essential data for all accreditation agencies at the college as well as compliance data for NCAA Division I. The Senior Director will also manage and report out on all internal institutional surveys conducted by the college. This position will collaborate with the Registrar, Data Analytics, and members of the institutional effectiveness, planning, and budget team.
- Develop and implement strategies to assess and continuously improve the overall quality and effectiveness of campus programs and services in accordance with the vision, mission, goals, and strategic priorities of the institution.
- Provide critical and essential internal and external reporting, assessment, and benchmarking to support the needs of the college.
- Prepare state, federal, college and student accountability and compliance reports according to documented requirements.
- Assist with the development of, and data support for program evaluations and self-studies.
- Establish and administer processes for preparing special reports in response to inquiries from college leadership, faculty, and staff.
- Establish, maintain, and distribute the college fact book of institutional indicators and standard reports.
- Assist the college community in conducting surveys using Qualtrics.
- Assist academic affairs in their work in assessing student learning and learning outcomes.
- Experience with IPEDS and other external reporting entities in higher education
- Experience with large-scale data systems
- Experience with Student Information Systems
- Experience with spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and graphics applications
- Ability to prepare institutional responses to internal and external queries
To Apply: Please apply online with cover letter and resume.
Merrimack college is committed to building a culturally and racially diverse community, based on the values of diversity, equity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups. Candidates are encouraged to describe in their application previous activities or interests related to equity, diversity, and inclusion, as well as how they will engage in fostering a culture that values diversity and inclusive excellence at Merrimack College.
This position is subject to the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Merrimack College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.