Full Professor - China in the World
The Harvard Kennedy School invites applications for a tenured faculty appointment as a full professor in the field of China in the World. The tenured professor is expected to provide intellectual leadership for the School’s Asia-centered activities and especially the development of activities concerning China’s increasing global role. Candidates should have an outstanding publication record, possess knowledge of the Chinese language and culture, a commitment to teaching in professional degree programs and executive education, and an interest in policy issues associated with China’s outbound policies. A doctoral, professional or other higher degree is required.
Candidates should send a cover letter, CV, list of references, and at least two published research papers to: Anthony Saich, Chair, China in the World Search Committee via https://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/10095. The committee will begin reviewing candidates from April 1, 2021 and continue until the position is filled.
Harvard Kennedy School is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Harvard Kennedy School is committed to building a diverse academic community, so we encourage applications from women, members of minority groups, and people of all political views and socioeconomic standings.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Professional Fields Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Public Administration & Policy Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Political Science & International Relations Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Cambridge