Marketing Cloud Administrator
Job Title Marketing Cloud Administrator Posting Number S874P Classification Title
The Marketing Cloud Administrator is responsible for developing, implementing, and executive strategic marketing and communication plans for OPS Admissions. This position is responsible for leadership & direct management of CRM marketing strategies, and content related to Undergraduate, Graduate & Doctoral Admissions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide direct supervision and leadership related to Salesforce Communication.
2. Oversees the Undergraduate, Graduate and Doctoral Admissions Offices’ Salesforce marketing and Communication efforts. This includes collaborating with each department to develop a comprehensive communication plan for prospective students at every stage of the recruitment process.
3. Collaborates with Marketing Office in the creation and updating of marketing collateral.
4. Coordinates the accurate and timely execution of print, email, SMS and telephone outreach and marketing campaigns.
5. Reports and assesses the success of various recruitment campaigns using analytics from JRM and OPS web site, and then makes adjustments to the campaigns as a result of the data analysis.
6. Conduct market research to determine best messaging for marketing campaigns.
7. Reports and assesses the success of various recruitment campaigns using analytics from JRM and OPS web site.
8. Is responsible for participating in big picture strategic decision making and assisting in devising and actualizing strategies that will allow California Baptist University to accomplish its enrollment goals.
9. Collaborates with the schools and colleges to develop a unique communication plan for each school or college that better markets their academic programs and compliments the overall communication plan.
10. Recommend and execute cutting edge, interactive digital content and compelling social media campaigns.
11. Create key messaging and copy that can be used consistently across all integrated marketing channels.
12. Meet regularly with the Marketing Office to plan for future and assess current marketing campaigns.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Knowledge and proficiency with modern marketing strategies and techniques both broadly and in admission.
Knowledge of territory/market development, and an appreciation for data analysis and interpretation.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
Ability to make administrative, and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Excellent telephone courtesy, knowledge and experience.
Knowledge of standard budgeting, and expenditure control procedures and documentation.
Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Open Date 02/22/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6342 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside