Overview: Lourdes University, rooted in Catholic and Franciscan traditions, provides a values-centered education that enriches lives and advances academic excellence through the integration of the liberal arts and professional studies. In support of this mission, Lourdes University nurtures a diverse community that supports students in fulfilling their potential, commits to the engagement of faith and reason, inspired by our Catholic and Franciscan intellectual traditions, and provides a holistic, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts.
Lourdes University invites applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time, 12-month position that provides support for the Dean and the College of Arts and Sciences while maintaining a positive, professional atmosphere.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as a first contact by responding to inquiries and by directing individuals to the proper offices/personnel.
- Schedule’s meetings, rooms, and appointments; distributes materials, makes agendas, and takes minutes as requested
- Obtains, assembles, and maintains departmental information for use as requested.
- Consults with Dean and chairs to draft teaching assignment contract information
- Manages outgoing mailings and assists with document management for programs and departments
- Conducts continuous data collection for required reporting to accreditation or institutional entities
- Performs budget tracking, prepares and submits requests for reimbursement and check requests, and develops spreadsheet reports as requested.
- Manages office supplies and inventory
- Supervises student worker(s)Assists with event planning and promotion
- Assists efforts for faculty development
· Must have a high school diploma; Associate degree preferred
· Must have good skills with MS Office programs such as Word and Excel.
· Must be capable of self-direction with an ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely fashion.
· Must possess strong interpersonal skills that enhance effective relationships with colleagues and students.
· Three to five years of experience preferred.
To apply, please click here. EOE
Lourdes University is developing a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in an inclusive environment where differences are valued and respected. Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse student and community populations. People of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, other minorities, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
Posted 1 day ago
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Sylvania
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Sylvania
- Arts Administration Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Sylvania
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Sylvania
- Business & Administrative Support Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Sylvania