Adjunct Faculty - MBA with Healthcare Concentration
Job Title Adjunct Faculty - MBA with Healthcare Concentration Rank Per-Course Faculty Classification Title Per Course Position Summary
The Department of Business Administration at New Mexico Highlands University is seeking a part-time faculty member to teach online asynchronous courses in its new MBA concentration in Healthcare Administration. The candidate will also assist in developing curriculum in this concentration.
The School of Business, Media, and Technology, which the department of Business Administration is part of, is housed within a Hispanic Serving Institution and is dedicated to creating a climate of engagement, diversity, and inclusion, and providing pathways for students from under-represented groups to pursue careers. All applicants should have a demonstrated willingness to work collaboratively with faculty from a wide range of disciplines, cultures, and academic backgrounds and to advise and teach a graduate student body that is diverse with respect to socio-economic status, culture, and career path.
Duties and Responsibilities
Develop curriculum in the MBA concentration in Healthcare Administration. Teach developed graduate courses asynchronously. Assess students and submit grades. Hold regular office hours. Communicate any concerns with the Department Chair.
MBA, plus a minimum of five (5) years of healthcare leadership and management experience.
• Doctoral degree in a business-related field
• Experience with program development
• Experience with online asynchronous teaching.
• Proficiency with BrightSpace.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
See Duties and Responsibilities, Minimum Qualifications and Preferred Qualifications.
Work Location Online - Outside of New Mexico
Posting Number F211P Posting Open Date 02/22/2021 Posting Close Date Open Until Filled Special Instructions to Applicants
A complete application must include: 1) Letter of Application; 2) Curriculum vita; 3) Unofficial copies of advanced degree transcripts; 4) Teaching philosophy; 5) Evidence of teaching; and 6) Three professional references with name, address and email in online application. References will be contacted in conjunction with an interview and official transcripts will be requested upon acceptance of the interview. For more detailed information regarding the position you may contact: Dr. D. Veena Parboteeah at email@example.com.
For disabled access or services call 505-454-3242 or TDD 505-454-3003. New Mexico Highlands University is an EEO Employer.
Quick Link https://nmhu.peopleadmin.com/postings/6433 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Public Job Posting
- Internal Job Posting
- Agency Referral
- Personal Referral
- * What is the highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- * Please describe the attributes that will make you a strong
candidate for this position
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter/ Letter of Interest
- Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcripts Conferring Required Degree
- Teaching Philosophy
- Evidence of Teaching and Research Excellence
- List of Three Professional References with Name, Address and E-Mail
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Other Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas