CRM Systems Analyst, Information Technology (IT)
The Information Technology department invites applications for a CRM Systems Analyst ( Computer Systems Analyst I) . This position will report to the Manager of Enrollment Technology and Analytics in Information Technology (IT), and be part of a team that helps support our Enrollment Management CRM systems. This position will provide support and consultative help to Admissions and other departments to increase efficiencies in their office using the CRM system.
Responsibilities include CRM system configuration, testing, data imports/exports, report/query building, business process analysis and documentation of both current and the future state of business processes. This position will also help identify system requirements, report specifications, functional specifications for system use cases, functional testing, and development of an appropriate training strategy with supporting materials. The incumbent in this role will work with the Lead CRM systems analyst on supporting our CRM/Recruitment efforts.
- Perform systems analysis work; conduct requirements analysis via information gathering sessions with users, technical staff, students, and clients to define business requirements.
- Convert business requirements into technical/functional specifications.
- Conduct analysis and documentation of existing business processes and identify/recommend process improvement opportunities.
- Assist in the development of training materials and conduct technical training sessions with functional users to improve adoption and effective use of relevant CRM technologies
- Specialize in the administration, security administration, integration, testing, communication setup, and configuration of our Enrollment Management CRM systems
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in relational databases and the SQL Language for reporting writing and data exports/imports
- Proven knowledge with MS Office applications such as Excel, Visio and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable speaking and presenting to large audiences and the ability to communicate in both a technical and business manner depending on the target audience.
- Proven technical writing skills and ability to produce quality documentation for technical support staff
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to document, plan, and manage large sized technical projects.
- Strong ability to work in a team of diverse individuals and to share knowledge with peers.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and decision making.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and productive business relationships with others
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, time-management, and organizational skills to complete tasks with critical deadlines while paying attention to detail
- Ability to follow and apply the University of Montana and departmental policies and procedures
- Effective communication skills, including both written and verbal communications
Minimum Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, CIS, Business, or a related Technical field or four (4) years of related work experience; or any combination of experience and education that provides the competencies necessary to successfully discharge the duties and responsibilities assigned to the position.
- Experience in working with a Student, Human Resources, or Finance information system of a higher education institution.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role working with CRM systems (ie: Slate or equivalent)
- Knowledge of admissions/recruitment/communication management processes
About IT and UM
Information Technology (IT at UM) provides computing, network, and telecommunications infrastructure, supports enterprise level software, and offers a range of technology support services for the Missoula campus.. The organization also coordinates with the other Montana University System campuses, the local community, and the State of Montana to ensure consistency of offerings and policy. IT at the University of Montana is led by a Chief Information Officer (CIO), who reports to UM's President and sits on the President's cabinet and council of vice presidents.
The University of Montana is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and has a student body of approximately 10,000 undergraduates and graduates, including more than 1,500 students of color and more than 900 international students and scholars from more than 70 countries. We encourage applications from minorities, veterans, and women. Qualified candidates may request veterans’ or disability preference in accordance with state law.
Nestled in at the base of Mount Sentinel and on the banks of the Clark Fork River, UM campus is described as one of the most beautiful in the US. The region boasts unparalleled year around recreational opportunities and a vibrant arts and culture community. UM offers a unique opportunity for professional growth in a magnificent environment. The University of Montana offers eligible employees a generous benefits package that positively separates UM from other local employers and offers many programs and policies to support work-life balance for its employees.
UM provides a culture that values hard work, intellectual curiosity, diversity, collegiality, innovative thinking, and teamwork, making it a great place to grow and develop professionally. Located in the heart of western Montana’s stunning natural landscape, UM attracts first rate teachers, researchers, and students from around the world. A city within a city – with its own eateries, stores, medical facilities, banking and postal services, and zip code – UM has an increasingly diverse population and rich culture.
To learn more about the University of Montana, Missoula, and the State of Montana, please visit the links below.
Position Title: CRM Systems Analyst (Computer Systems Analyst I)
Position Number: 005000
Department: Admissions/New Student Services
Work Schedule: Full-time, 1.0 FTE (40 Hours a week), Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, 12 months/year.
Union Affiliation: FOCUS-MFPE
Probationary Period: Six months minimum
Benefits Include : Insurance package, mandatory retirement plan, partial tuition waiver, and wellness program.
Criminal Background Investigation is required prior to the Offer of Employment In accordance with University regulations, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. ADA/EOE/AA/Veteran's Preference Reasonable accommodations are provided in the hiring process for persons with disabilities. For example, this material is available in alternative format upon request. As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, we encourage applications from minorities, veterans, and women. Qualified candidates may request veterans’ or disabilities preference in accordance with state law. References: References not listed on the application materials may be contacted; notice may be provided to the applicant. Testing: Individual hiring departments at UM may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions. Employment Eligibility: All New Employees must be eligible and show employment eligibility verification by the first date of employment at UM, as legally required (e.g., Form I-9).
How to Apply
Priority Application Date: Monday , March 8, 2021 by 11:59 PM (Mountain Time)
Complete applications received by the ‘Priority Application Date’ will be guaranteed consideration. The position will remain open until filled. Candidates are required to submit the following materials online.
A complete application Includes:
- Letter of Interest – addressing your qualifications and experience related to the stated required skills for the position. A general letter salutation such as “Dear Search Committee” or “Dear Hiring Manager” is acceptable.
- Detailed Resume – listing education and describing work experience
- Professional References – names and contact information for three (3) professional references
Job Location Missoula, Montana, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Bonner
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Bonner
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Bonner
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Bonner
- Chief Technology & Information Officers Not specified Full Time jobs in Bonner