Client Solutions Associate
Job Description - Associate, Client Solutions
Do you enjoy engaging others about how data and information can inform decision-making? Academic Analytics is seeking an Associate to build partnerships client universities to help them achieve their objectives in licensing the company’s solutions. Successful partnerships will ensure the clients remain committed to a long-term partnership with the company. This service partnership consists of (1) providing quantitative and qualitative insights to clients from standardized solutions and customized analyses; (2) delivering product configuration, training, and support; (3) consulting with clients on customizing the implementation of best practices gleaned from other clients; and (4) facilitating interactions among the client and the broader Academic Analytics user community. As the primary interface with clients, the Associate is also charged with understanding client challenges beyond those the company is currently addressing, exploring innovative uses of the company’s products, and identifying opportunities to expand the relationship through client acquisition of additional solutions. We are looking for candidates on the east coast and mid-west. This position is remote.
- Cultivate trust-based relationships with client personnel by maintaining proactive and responsive engagement to ensure reaching annual renewal goals.
- Engage client leadership via telephone calls, e-mail, videoconference and in-person interactions on campus or at events
- Conduct new client kick-off meetings to review expectations and create project implementation plans, milestones and deliverables
- Lead client training/education sessions via video conferences and campus visits
- Maintain client profiles and data via Salesforce, including business needs, goals, critical contacts, and engagement activities
- Facilitate implementation plans in accordance with contract agreements to meet client expectations
- Proactively identify potential challenges for the client and work with client leadership team to address them
- Identify opportunities to expand the university-Academic Analytics partnership
- Solicit examples of product usage and case studies from client personnel
- Collaborate with in-house analyst team to scope and manage ad-hoc client analyses
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Professional experience in higher education
- Intellectually curious and proactive in learning style
- Ability to think analytically and communicate with both data-savvy and non-data-savvy audiences
- Ability to build rapport with high level leadership and establish/cultivate new relationships
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills, specifically ability to present complex products to various audience sizes
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills,
- Master’s degree required; Doctoral degree preferred
- Advanced ability to utilize the Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Needs to be flexible with daily schedules and willingness to adapt to changes
- Proactive work style: takes initiative to make connections with key personnel internally and externally while striving to engage clients
- Willingness and ability to operate in fast-paced, high-volume, remote work environment
- Operate in a virtual structure with employees working from home. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers.
- Travel estimated at 30%
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Marvin
- Academic Affairs Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Marvin
- Institutional Research & Planning Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Marvin
- Research Administration Administrative $70,000 - $89,999 Full Time jobs in Marvin