Assistant Professor of Practice
Title: Assistant Professor of Practice
Teach graduate level MBA and MS courses in Operations Management and Business Analytics, including, for example, Operations Management, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Data Visualization and Machine Learning. Establish and maintain a rigorous and scientific research program related to this field. Actively seek funding in support of research activities and involve students in research activities. Prepare, approve and update syllabi. Design, develop, test and implement teaching materials. Provide service activities to the School, to the University, and to the larger community.
Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
- 100 International Dr., Baltimore, MD 21202
- 1625 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
A PhD degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering, Operations Management, Operations Research, Computer Science or a closely related field is required. Job requires being well versed in descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics and a keen interest in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Data Visualization. Demonstrated successful teaching in a business school or graduate professional school is highly desirable, but not required. The successful candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment back-ground check.
If interested in applying for the position, please mail your Cover Letter and CV to:
Carey Human Resources
100 International Dr
Baltimore, MD 21202
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Computer Sciences & Technology Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Engineering Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore