Instructor/Assistant Professor - Family and Community Health, School of Nursing
The West Virginia University School of Nursing Family and Community Health Department located in Morgantown, WV invites applications for an Instructor/Assistant Professor in the Non-Tenure Clinical Track. This is a full-time, nine-month, benefits-eligible position. This position will report to the department chairperson.
- Clinical teaching in the BSN programs. In addition to clinical teaching, other formats of teaching, including traditional classroom instruction, skills lab, small group, and simulation teaching may be included.
- Advising students in the BSN program.
- Master’s degree (MSN) in nursing and one (1) year of professional nursing practice experience, or Bachelor's degree (BSN) with ten (10) years of experience. Applicants with an earned doctorate in nursing or a related field are encouraged to apply.
- Required to have unencumbered WV RN License by position start date.
- Applicants with two years of teaching experience in nursing are encouraged to apply.
- Evidence of current experience in pediatric nursing practice sufficient to demonstrate professional competence.
- Teaching assignment requires experience in pediatric nursing.
- Rank and salary are commensurate with education, professional background, and experience.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Electronic submission of application with current vitae, and contact information for three professional references can be made at: https://wvu.taleo.net/careersection/faculty/jobdetail.ftl?job=16378
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff, and students, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability, or Veteran status.