Assistant Director of Admissions
Job Summary/Basic Function
The Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions will focus on maintaining good relationships with High School Guidance Counselors and Community College advisors in an assigned geographic area. Additionally, the Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions will coordinate the multicultural recruitment plan focused on multicultural initiatives, along with clear goals, objectives, and strategies for the undergraduate admissions team and university.
Annual salary $49,565 plus comprehensive benefits.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2+ years of experience working in higher education.
• Experience with event planning.
• Familiarity with BANNER /Slate or other higher education student information systems/ CRM tools.
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Evidence of a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Successful interview
• Successful completion of three background checks.
• Master’s Degree.
• 3+ years of experience working in a high paced admissions office.
• Experience managing a caseload of applicants; reviewing applications for admission.
• Experience with developing and executing a multicultural recruitment plan.
• Familiarity with Slate
• Evidence of public speaking experience
• Bilingual, Spanish and English
Special Instructions to Applicants
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Millersville
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Millersville
- Academic Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Millersville
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Millersville
- Academic Advising & Academic Support Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Millersville