Health Care Administration and Management | Tenure Track Faculty | I01630
Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania invites applications to fill a tenure-track position (Assistant or Associate rank, depending on qualifications and experience) to join the faculty of our Healthcare Administration and Management (HCAM) program beginning August 2021. This opportunity is due to growth in an established Healthcare Administration and Management (HCAM) program as part of the Healthcare Administration and Information Systems department in the School of Business. The successful candidate will have expertise in more than one of the following areas:
- Healthcare Finance
- Healthcare Practice Management
- Value-based Reimbursement
- Healthcare Economics
- US Healthcare Systems
- Managed Care
- Legal Environment of Health Care
- Healthcare Quality Processes and Analysis
- Healthcare Services Research and Theory
- Long-term Care
- Healthcare Organizational Dynamics
- Excellent classroom instruction, both face-to-face and online
- Research and scholarly growth commensurate with the position within an AACSB accredited School
- Excellent academic advising of undergraduate students
- Enthusiastically serve on department, college, and university committees
- Serve as an ambassador of the HCAM program and University to foster excellent stakeholder relations and continued program growth
- Serve other duties as assigned
Slippery Rock University is routinely recognized as a “Great College to Work For” and earned a place on the national honor roll.
- Terminal degree in a Healthcare related discipline from an AACSB, AUHPA, or similarly accredited program, School, or University (Healthcare Administration, Health Services Research, Health Services Management, or other related degree).
- ABD applicants will be considered if dissertation will be completed by June 15, 2022
- Able to effectively teach multiple content areas within the HCAM program
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Commitment to the education of diverse populations
- Ability to collaborate effectively with administration, staff, and other faculty
- Successful performance in an interview and teaching demonstration
- Healthcare related industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Highly competent educator at the undergraduate level
- A record of effective teaching experience online and face-to-face is preferred.
- A highly engaged team oriented person is ideal for this position.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Slippery Rock
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Slippery Rock
- Other Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Slippery Rock
- Health & Medicine Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Slippery Rock
- Other Health & Medicine Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Slippery Rock