Accounting, Economics & Finance | Tenure Track Finance Faculty | I01639
The Accounting, Economics and Finance Department at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania invites applications for a tenure track faculty member to teach graduate and undergraduate Finance courses beginning August 2021. Instructional delivery may include on-line, traditional, and alternative instructional methods and can take place on the main campus, off-site educational locations, and international locations. Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations is preferred. Faculty members are required by contract to:
- Produce at least two peer reviewed journal articles within 5 years
- Develop face-to-face and online courses as necessary for the success of University programs
- Teach face-to-face and online courses both domestically and abroad
- Perform academic advising
- Perform department and university service. The School of Business strongly supports diversity, equity and inclusion, and we seek candidates who will contribute to the growth and development of a diverse campus community
A doctoral degree in Finance or a closely related field with substantial graduate level coursework in Finance required; however, A.B.D. will be considered if the dissertation defense is scheduled. Dissertation must be completed before the starting date. A doctoral degree from an AACSB-accredited program is required. Successful performance in an interview, including a research demonstration and teaching demonstration is required. Commitment to the education of diverse populations, perceived ability to work productively with students and colleagues, and engagement in appropriate research endeavors is required.
Highly qualified candidates in Finance areas including Financial Management, Entrepreneurial Finance, Insurance, Retirement and Estate Planning, and other areas will be considered. Candidates with prior work experience in Finance, professional certification (such as CFA, CFP), and an earned doctoral degree in Finance or A.B.D., will be given preference.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Slippery Rock
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Slippery Rock
- Accounting & Finance Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Slippery Rock
- Other Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Slippery Rock