Tenure Track Faculty Positions (Human Genetics and Bioinformatics)
The Nevada Institute of Personalized Medicine believes that we can improve health care through translational clinical scientific research and medical genetics clinical care. We are researching personalized medicine with existing projects using genetics and genomics to better predict osteoporotic fracture, multi-omics to identify origins of cancers, the immune system in Schizophrenia pathogenesis, neuroscience, the genetic underpinnings of rare disease, and developing better approaches to analyze VUSs for disease diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment. These efforts are supported by our new $11.4M, 5–year Center of Biomedical Research Excellence P20 Grant from NIH in personalized medicine, primarily to support Junior faculty development. Visit our website at http://unlv.edu/NIPM to learn more about us.
Consider joining our growing group of scientists – current open faculty positions:
- Faculty in Human Genetics (any rank, junior preferred) [R0123486]
- Faculty in Bioinformatics (any rank, junior preferred) [R0123481]
Junior faculty applicants and those with research that might be commercialized are preferred. UNLV offers competitive startup packages with state-of-the-art instrumentation. The position application links are at https://www.unlv.edu/jobs. Submit a letter of interest, detailed resume listing qualifications and experience, a three-page research plan, and the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of at least three professional references who may be contacted.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Biology & Life Sciences Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Other Science & Technology Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Las Vegas