Office Administrative Associate, Catto Scholarship
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an Office Administrative Associate, Catto Scholarship position. The Office Administrative Associate position provides clerical support for Catto Scholarship. This city-funded program is designed to help first-time full-time college students with last-dollar tuition funding, academic coaching, and wrap-around support. Primary responsibilities include the coordination of office processes and procedures, maintenance of records and reporting of student information, and maintaining inventory of program materials. The OAA also prepares program-related documents, forms, and memos.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• High school diploma, or its equivalent, is required.
• Minimum of five (5) years of clerical experience required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required.
• Effective oral and written communication skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to work with a team and collaborate well with others is required.
• Effective customer service skills; including a courteous and professional demeanor is required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding, and respect for a diverse academic environment inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social-economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Associate's degree preferred. Any and all degrees must be from a recognized institutional accreditor.
• Previous experience working with a grant-funded program is preferred.
• Experience using Ellucian Banner, or a similar enterprise-wide system, is preferred.