Assistant Professor of Family Medicine in Department of Family Medicine
West Virginia University Charleston Division is seeking a Family Medicine physician for a fulltime academic position for its School of Medicine.
Position is based at Charleston Area Medical Center located in the capital city of Charleston, West Virginia.
Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the field of Family Medicine; scholarly activities are highly encouraged and supported.
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent
- Completed residency in Family Medicine
- Eligible for WV Medical License
- Candidates for Assistant Professor rank must be board eligible in Family Medicine
- Candidates for Associate and Full Professor rank must be board certified in Family Medicine
- All qualifications must be met by time of appointment.
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
Send resume to: Carol.Wamsley@CAMC.org or 304-388-3347
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff, and students, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability or Veteran status.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Health & Medicine Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Medicine Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Charleston
- Primary Care Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Charleston