Testing Specialist (Full Time)
TESTING SPECIALIST (FULL TIME)
Olive-Harvey College is seeking a full time Testing Specialist to serve as the general supervisor for the Placement Testing Center. The Testing Specialist is responsible for organizing testing schedules, analyzing results, and directing students for additional testing or counseling based on student need. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to create strategic plans to best suit student needs, and a track record of excellence in a student services setting.
- Organizes testing schedules, interprets scores, completes specialized testing reports and directs students for additional testing or counseling.
- Proctors exams and trains all proctors in appropriate testing procedures
- Supervises work-study staff assigned to the department.
- Associate’s degree required with course work in Business, Human Relations, or Psychology, supplemented by four years of experience in student services. Bachelor’s degree highly desirable in Business, Psychology or a related area supplemented by three years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required along with the ability to communicate semi-complicated information to varied audiences.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills needed to resolve student problems and concerns.
- Must be computer literate with demonstrated experience in applicable software.
WE OFFER: Excellent benefits at a low cost; investment plans 403(b) & 457(b); SURS retirement plan; generous vacation, holidays, personal & sick days plus tuition reimbursement. For a more detailed overview of benefits, please visit our benefits page (click here).
Chicago residency is required for all full-time employees within 6 months of hire.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Thank you for your interest in City Colleges of Chicago!