South University, the right direction for a brighter future.
Tuition Assistant Program
Long/Short Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Paid Time Off
12 Paid Holidays
* includes domestic partner coveragePOSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for all student academic record keeping. This includes compiling, maintaining, and tracking student academic information and records for internal and external analysis and/or use. This position acts as the central records facilitator for permanent academic information on current and prior students. The Registrar shares responsibility with the Dean of Academic Affairs and Academic Department Directors for the successful enrollment and persistence of both online and on ground students. Incumbent must assure that the South University philosophy is considered in carrying out all duties and responsibilities.This philosophy includes the provision of quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; application of sound economic principles; and maintenance of an environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion. This position is temporarily remote and will eventually return to the office.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS:
- Organize and conduct quarterly registration process for in-school and incoming students.
- Interact with ADDs to ensure students are properly enrolled.
- Monitor attendance and persistence procedures.
- Generate reports in requested formats for in-house, support staff and external agency use.
- Process student grades and enforce Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAPP).
- Serve as the Designated School Official for the Veterans Administration.
- Review degree candidates and graduation ceremony.
- Provide oversight and support of all Plus program duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- One year of related experience working in a post-secondary institution preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
South University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee, student and graduate success. We are committed to building and developing a diverse environment where a variety of ideas, cultures and perspectives can thrive. Other details Job Family All Positions Required Education Associate Degree
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Pittsburgh
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Pittsburgh
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Pittsburgh
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Pittsburgh
- Academic Advising & Academic Support Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Pittsburgh