Faculty Position in Graduate Clinical Psychology
Master of Science in Clinical Psychology seeks applications for a full-time, tenure-track faculty position for an Assistant, Associate or Professor of Clinical Psychology to teach a variety of clinical modalities, treatment populations, etc. to graduate students in Clinical Psychology. Vanguard seeks professionals of Christian faith who are committed to integration of faith and learning in their respective fields. The applicants must have demonstrated teaching ability and a commitment to working with and encouraging diversity. This position starts August 2021.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Teaching core theoretical and clinical courses in the MS in Clinical Psychology program to students pursuing licensure in Marriage and Family Therapy and/or Professional Clinical Counseling.
Advising and mentoring graduate students in their academic, clinical and professional development.
Participating in activities and committees in the graduate program and the university.
Collaborating with the graduate faculty regarding curriculum implementation, student retention and support, and continuous program improvement.
Participate in general faculty roles in areas including advising and committee service.
Participate in the building of an innovative Christian university.
Take part in department and university decision-making and governance.
Collaborate with department faculty in curriculum implementation, student support, and continuous program improvement.
Participate in the mentoring of students through academic advising, responding to questions appropriate to student/faculty interaction, and meet with students as needed or requested.
- A doctorate in Marriage and Family Therapy, Counseling, Clinical Psychology or closely related degree.
- Licensed therapist (preferred) or license eligible.
- Successful graduate level teaching experience.
- Post licensure clinical experience (preferred).
- Ongoing development and accomplishment as an educator.
- Diversity experience.
- Knowledge regarding integration of Christian faith in higher education.
- Teamwork, collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Full-time position. Rank and salary are commensurate with qualifications and experience.APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Accompanying essays
- Personal Testimony of Relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Philosophy of Christian Education and Role of a Christian University.
- Integration of Faith, Teaching and Scholarship.
- Curriculum vita
- One to three letters of reference (minimum of a pastoral letter of references
- Copies of unofficial transcripts
*Email must include all the above requested attachments and a completed Faculty application in order to be considered. Review of applications begins immediately; applications will be accepted until position is filled or until there are a sufficient number of applicants. First round of review will begin March 13th.Vanguard University will conduct a background check on the final candidate. For more information about Vanguard University and the
Graduate Program in Clinical Psychology click here [http://www.vanguard.edu/graduatepsychology].
Apply for Faculty Position in Graduate Clinical Psychology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Costa Mesa
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Costa Mesa
- Other Social & Behavioral Sciences Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Costa Mesa
- Psychology Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Costa Mesa