Admissions Communication Specialist
Job Title Admissions Communication Specialist Posting Number S869P Classification Title
The Admissions Communication Specialist; is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing and communication plans for the Undergraduate, Graduate and International Admissions Offices. This position is responsible for implementing CRM strategies, creating and executing an electronic communications and social media plan for each admissions cycle, editing and assisting in the production of admissions marketing materials and ensuring that both internal and external web and publication content related to Undergraduate, Graduate and International Admissions is up-to-date and relevant for prospective students and families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
1. Serves on the Admissions Communication team which oversees the Undergraduate, Graduate and International Admissions Marketing and Communication efforts. This includes developing a comprehensive communication plan for prospective students at every stage of the recruitment process.
2. Collaborates with the Director of Admissions Communication and the Marketing Office in the creation and updating of marketing collateral.
3. Coordinates the accurate and timely execution of print, email, SMS and telephone outreach and marketing campaigns.
4. Conducts market research to determine trends and best messaging for marketing campaigns.
5. Ensures that the Undergraduate, Graduate and International Admissions Offices adhere to the branding guidelines and standards set by the University.
6. Collaborates with academic departments to develop a unique communication plan for each school and college that better markets their academic programs and compliments the overall communication plan.
7. Manage, maintain and expand as appropriate, the Undergraduate, Graduate and International Admissions websites and social media accounts. Recommending and executing cutting-edge, interactive digital content and compelling social media campaigns.
8. Create key messaging and copy that can be used consistently across all integrated marketing channels.
9. Researches and remains up to date on all academic programs to best market those programs to prospective students and families.
10. Provides pertinent data to schools and colleges in reference to enrollment goals and statistics.
11. Meets regularly with the Director of Admissions Communication and the Marketing Office to plan for future, and assess current marketing campaigns.
This position could be responsible for assigning work and/or giving direction to part-time Student Workers, in order to complete office work assignments.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Knowledge and proficiency with modern marketing strategies and techniques both broadly and in admission.
Knowledge of territory/market development, and an appreciation for data analysis and interpretation.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
Ability to make administrative, and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Excellent telephone courtesy, knowledge and experience.
Knowledge of standard budgeting, and expenditure control procedures and documentation.
Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Open Date 02/17/2021 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6328 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside