Assistant/Associate/Full Professor at Miami Herbert Business School
Miami is now the eighth largest metro area in the United States and Florida is the third largest state. Thanks to zero state income taxes, cultural diversity, a tradition of entrepreneurship and a fine climate, Miami is attracting a massive influx of wealth and talent from around the world. Miami aims to become a leading global technology hub in life sciences, fintech, green technology, digital transformation and the internet of things.
We are one of the largest private employers in Miami, home to more than 16,000 faculty and staff from all over the world. The Miami Herbert Business School (MHBS) at the University of Miami plans to appoint up to five tenured or tenure-track faculty members in business and the sciences who will:
- Bring visibility, renown, and additional impact to our departments and programs.
- Help achieve our goal of engaging the technology community in Miami.
- Bring scholarly and pedagogical expertise that relates to technology, technology venture management, leading high-tech enterprises, technology and workforce management, digital marketing, business analytics, data science, and sustainable business.
These appointments will help build UM and the MHBS into an internationally recognized incubator for new, high impact, interdisciplinary ideas at the cutting edge of business technology, broadly defined.
The University of Miami is among the top tier higher education institutions in the U.S., known for its academic excellence, superior medical care, and cutting-edge research. At the U, we are committed to attracting a talented workforce to support our common mission of transforming lives through education, research, innovation, and service. Through our values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity and Teamwork we strive to create an environment where everyone contributes to making the U a great place to work.
Applications will be considered at the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor ranks. Appointments will commence as early as July 1, 2021. To be eligible, candidates must hold a Ph.D. or terminal degree in their field by the appointment start date. The University of Miami is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for Assistant/Associate/Full Professor at Miami Herbert Business School
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Coconut Grove
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Coconut Grove
- Business Administration Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Coconut Grove
- Other Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Coconut Grove