Clinical Assistant Professor
The University of Florida, College of Medicine in Jacksonville, FL is seeking a Clinical Assistant Professor. Responsibilities include:
- Provide clinical critical care to neonates and newborns at hospitals affiliated with University of Florida College of Medicine - Jacksonville and citywide hospital participants as assigned.
- Participate in on-call schedules as assigned by the Chief, Division of Neonatology and/or designee.
- Provide teaching and direction of pediatric residents and physician's extenders in Neonatal Intensive Care Unit as assigned.
- Participate on committees to represent the Department of Pediatrics as required by the Chief, Division of Neonatology and/or designee as required.
- Participate in monthly department faculty meetings, administrative functions and Institutional committees as requested.
- Collaborate and participate in on-going neonatal clinical research as encouraged.
Position requires MD or DO degree and Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine.
To apply, please send your letter of interest and CV to Peggy Hancock at email@example.com.
The University of Florida is an equal opportunity institution dedicated to building a broadly diverse and inclusive faculty and staff.
Apply for Clinical Assistant Professor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly