Assistant Professor, Education
Notre Dame of Maryland University's School of Education is growing and expanding based upon its new program offerings and recognition as the second largest educator of teachers in the State. The School offers both State and NCATE accredited programs ranging from baccalaureate through the doctoral level.
The School of Education is accepting applications for a full-time, tenure-track Assistant Professor with a specialization in Special Education beginning August 15, 2021. A successful candidate will have the ability to teach diverse offerings and populations, including both initial and advanced certification programs. The faculty member should be available for classes taught both on and off campus, as well as day, evening and online classes. Scholarship and service consistent with the rank of Assistant Professor are expected as part of the position.
The qualified candidate will have an earned doctorate degree, prior teaching experience and experience with online teaching.
Additional Information: Non-Discrimination Policy
Notre Dame of Maryland University does not discriminate in its educational programs, activities or employment on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, religion, sex, disability or age. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy: Vice President for Student Life, Notre Dame of Maryland University, 4701 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210, 410-532-5308. For all other employment inquiries, please contact Human Resources at 410-532-5898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notre Dame of Maryland University is an EEO/AA employer.
For consideration, applicants will submit the following documents:
- A cover letter briefly describing reason(s) for applying for this position, as well as teaching experience, and current and/or future research interests.
- Curriculum vitae that includes contact information for three (3) professional references. References will be contacted only with the candidate’s permission.
- Statement of teaching philosophy.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Curriculum & Instruction Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Education Administration & Leadership Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore