Project Manager-Promotional Video
Works directly with the Director, Public Relations and Marketing in the development, implementation and execution of the temporary specialized grant funded video production campaign project for Coastline College in an effort to increase enrollment in light of the COVID pandemic. Will work as the point of contact or liaison for the project with vendors and other departments as applicable.
This is a temporary Professional Expert position to provide support for the Coastline College specialized video production content. The Professional Expert will serve as a subject matter expert related video promotions and production project geared to increase student enrollment in light of the COVID pandemic.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES: Duties may include, but are not limited to, thefollowing:
- Provides subject matter expert support to the College Public Relations and Marketing department in the areas of video content production projects.
- Works directly with management in the development, implementation, and execution of the specialized temporary promotional video projects.
- Will serve as point of contact and work directly as the liaison with various contributors; including but not limited to department managers, college staff, students, copywriters, graphic designers, vendors, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Physical Demands
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Conditions of Employment
This is a professional expert position. The District reserves the right to extend, modify, or eliminate this position based upon available funds. The effective dates of employment will be arranged with the supervisor.
This is a recruitment for an applicant POOL to fill temporary/short-term assignments on an as-needed basis. Departments or Divisions will refer to the POOL of applications on file to fill temporary/short-term assignments as the need arises. Applications will remain in the pool for one year. You will be contacted by the hiring manager should the department/division be interested in scheduling an interview. Please do not call the Office of Human Resources regarding the status of your application .
Employment is contingent upon verification of employment history, background verification as governed under Education Code requirements, eligibility to work in the United States, and approval by the CCCD Board of Trustees. The hours of work and effective date of employment will be arranged with the supervisor.
- Regular attendance is considered an essential job function; the inability to meet attendance requirements may preclude the employee from retaining employment.
- The person holding this position is considered a mandated reporter under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth in Coast Community College District policies, procedures, and Title IX. (Reference: BP/AP 5910)
- The Coast Community College District celebrates all forms of diversity and is deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment within which students, staff, administrators, and faculty thrive. Individuals interested in advancing the District's strategic diversity goals are strongly encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for qualified applicants with disabilities who self-disclose.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this opportunity, you must submit a COMPLETE application packet. A complete application packet includes:
- A complete Coast Community College District Online Employment Application.
- Answers to ALL Supplemental Questions, if any (please provide clear and detailed responses, where applicable, as they will be carefully evaluated to determine the most qualified candidate(s) to be invited for an interview; please do not paste your resume, put 'see resume' or 'N/A', or leave blank).
- A current Resume (as a separate attachment - PDF recommended).
- A Cover Letter (as a separate attachment - PDF recommended).
If you require accommodations in the Application or Examination Process, please notify Human Resources by calling (714) 438-4714.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A detailed list of physical demands and work environment is on file and will be provided upon request.
Since its founding in 1947, the Coast Community College District has enjoyed a reputation as one of the leading community college districts in the United States. Governed by a locally elected Board of Trustees, the Coast Community College District plays an important role in the community by responding to needs of a changing and increasingly diverse population.
This direct link 2020 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (ASFSR) is the 2020 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report for Coast Colleges. The crime statistics for calendar years 2017, 2018, and 2019 were submitted to the U.S. Department of Education as required under the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act. A hardcopy can be provided from one of the Campus Safety Offices. Please contact any of the Campus Safety Offices for any questions regarding the report.
Coast Community College District is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Coast Community College District is committed to employing qualified administrators/managers, faculty, and staff members who are dedicated to student learning and success. The Board recognizes that diversity in the academic environment fosters awareness, promotes mutual understanding and respect, and provides suitable role models for all students. The Board is committed to hiring and staff development processes that support the goals of equal opportunity and diversity, and provide equal consideration for all qualified candidates. The District does not discriminate unlawfully in providing educational or employment opportunities to any person on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or genetic information.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Costa Mesa
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Costa Mesa
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Costa Mesa
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Costa Mesa
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Costa Mesa