Clinical Case Manager I
Clinical Case Manager
- Provides case coordination for special needs children and their families/care providers.
- Creates and conducts various trainings and support groups to families and professionals within our catchment area.
- Reviews and interprets evaluation and assessment results provided and maintains appropriate records consistent with program requirements.
- Provides appropriate developmental outcomes and strategies for families and/or professionals working with assigned family.
- Coordinates client services and referrals to community agencies.
- Coach families and care providers on strategies and techniques needed for the special needs child/family in order to meet outcomes.
- Consults with other team members and community providers to ensure continuity of care.
- Provides home and school observations, as needed, for families.
- Attends weekly clinical staffing providing input regarding patient case management needs. Attends other divisional meetings, as required. All other duties as assigned.
Master's degree in an appropriate area; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience.
- Master's degree in special education or closely related degree.
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Behavior Analyst preferred.
- Knowledge of the Autism Spectrum Disorder preferred.
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Background Check is Required.
To be considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and 3 References.
University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville: Visit this link to watch the video.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: Yes.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Pediatrics Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge