We are now accepting applications for a Custodian to join the Custodial Services team! The Williams College Facilities Department is dedicated to providing excellent service to a diverse population of faculty, staff and students. This is a full-time (40 hours per week), year-round positions in the Facilities Department. The initial schedule is Monday through Friday from 5:30 am to 2:00 pm. Schedules are subject to change based on the needs of the department.
Williams is committed to enriching its educational experience and its culture through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff.
- General cleaning throughout designated areas on campus
- Light maintenance work
- Snow shoveling in the winter
- Bed making in the summer conference season
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in general cleaning, maintenance, carpet and floor care is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Must be able to work without immediate supervision
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects up to 75 pounds with assistance and work on ladders
- Ability to utilize wearable equipment
Conditions of Employment
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until filled. S06 If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via phone at (413) 597-4247 or email at email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Beyond meeting fully its legal obligations for non-discrimination, Williams College is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where members from all backgrounds can live, learn and thrive.